TREE REMOVAL SERVICES
Anyone with trees knows how precious it is to find a quality tree care service that provides fast, affordable and safe removal of trees. We offer professional arborist support that extends beyond tree removal services into all areas of tree works.
Everything from property development and renovations, to risk mitigation and environmental preservation can be helped by the extraction of obstructive or damaged trees. Tree removal is an essential part of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for your home and your community. Trees can become hazardous or obstructive in a number of ways.
Storms are one of the most common causes of damaged and falling trees. However, while many people become conscious of the condition of their trees during or after a strong storm, it is important to be proactive in safeguarding your home. Age, disease, damage and neglect can each lead to the deterioration of a healthy tree and the need to remove it from your property.
Healthy trees too, can cause headaches for homeowners. The root system of a tree can grow up to 12x the length of its branches. This can lead to a whole host of underground issues for your property, from busted pipes to cracked walls and pavement.
OUR TREE REMOVAL PROCESS
Trees come in all sorts of sizes, shapes and locations. As such, our removal process must be adaptable to whatever circumstance that may come our way. From climbing and dismembering trees, to using a crane to extract them from difficult locations, we have the tools and the experience to deal with any challenge.
For a job dealing with large mature trees, we generally use a team of four tree removalists. This team will consist of a climber, a backup climber in case of emergencies and two more ground crew. Our team can normally take these large trees apart and remove them from a property within 1-2 hours.
- The team will conduct an onsite safety check to identify and plan for any nearby obstacles or hazards before commencing the job
- The climber will scale the tree and set up his lines
- Once the lines are set, the climber will use a chainsaw to slowly dismantle the tree, piece by piece, lowering the segments down to the ground crew
- The team on the ground will remove the green waste from the site, wood-chipping any of the larger pieces
- Once all branches and canopy have been removed, the climber will either dismantle the trunk from the top down, or – depending on the available space – descend so the crew can fell the entire tree
- The remaining green waste is then broken down by the wood chipper and removed from the property
- The crew conduct a final sweep of the property to ensure it is left in as good, or better condition than when we started the job
MORE FROM TREE REMOVAL
- Tree removal – IrvingCarlos2021-07-23T22:27:42+00:00
- Tree removal – PlanoCarlos2021-07-07T00:13:28+00:00
- Tree removal – Grand PrairieCarlos2021-05-21T00:08:01+00:00
- Tree Removal – DuncanvilleCarlos2021-05-20T23:57:12+00:00
- Tree removal – ArlingtonCarlos2021-04-28T02:05:18+00:00